If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an old recipe from Cookie magazine (RIP). I've customized it a bit over the years. It's a flexible, simple recipe and so straightforward that my 5-year old now helps me make it. - MZG
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the bananas in a medium bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Pour batter into a buttered loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until bread is springy to the touch.
Prep Makes Perfect
Put your best pan forth.
Prep your pans for perfection.
Make better coffee.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Stop the soap opera.