If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe that has evolved over the years until finally arriving at the perfect formula. Serve with a spring mix salad with blush wine vinaigrette. - CBW
- 10 ounces chopped spinach
- 14.5 ounces Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons Bread Crumbs
- 3 Large Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Small onion, diced
- 1 Large Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Dried Bazil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Unbaked Pie Crust
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive until soft.
- Drain Spinach in strainer and dry using paper towels or (best method) squeeze excess moisture with hands. Spinach must be very dry.
- Toss drained tomatoes with the bread crumbs
- Combine all ingredients, except tomatoes, stir between each addition. Gently fold in tomato mixture and pour into prepared crust lined quiche plate.
- Bake at 350* for 50 to 60 minutes. (Butter knife inserted in center should be fairly clean.) Remove from oven and let stand 20 minutes before cutting.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)
Kale Pesto Orecchiette & The Gin Hound.
Not-so traditional pesto
Smoky and Spicy Paloma
Go play outside!
DIY Herb Rubs
Poems for your fridge.