If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We are in Florida for three months and I needed a winter project. I decided to create some new recipes and one of my favorites was the Pear and Prosciutto Tartlet. My husband had a lot of fun being the "tester". - trrapp
- 1 Roll Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls 8 oz
- 1 cup Shredded Havarti Cheese
- 2 Slices of prepackaged Prosciutto finely chopped
- 1 Shallot minced
- 1 medium D'Anjou pear finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasonings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place a piece of parchment paper on a medium size baking sheet
- Roll out the crescent rolls and cut 8 3" rounds. Reserve 1/4 c cheese. Divide the remaining cheese, shallots and prosciutto equally between each round. Place a layer of cheese on top of the crescent rounds. Lightly sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top of the cheese. Sprinkle a light layer of the shallots on top of the seasoning. Fan approximately 6 slices of the pear starting from the outside of the round. Place a small mound of prosciutto in the center of the round. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Top with a light sprinkle of the Italian seasoning.
- Bake from 10-12 minutes or until the crescent rounds have turned golden brown. Serve while warm. Yum!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
Good day, sunshine.