If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My grandmother used to make this tart often, with different fruits depending on the season. - lpierce721
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- To make crumbs. Add all ingredients to bowl and mix using hands until crumbs come together. Set aside.
- To make tart dough. Add all ingredients to bowl and mix using hands until dough forms a ball.
- To assemble. Spread tart dough into ungreased 10" tart pan. Pat down evenly. Remove excess by rolling a rolling pin across the top of the tart pan. Add 3-4 peeled and sliced granny smith apples. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the apples. Bake in a 350 degree oven 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.