If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 ounces cognac
- 3 ounces dark creme de cacao
- splash (or more) of light cream or half and half
- 2 scoops top-quality vanilla ice cream
- Juice of one-half blood orange
- Two tablespoons or so of crumbled Jme dark chocolate, ginger and chili biscuits (from Williams-Sonoma) or other super wonderful ginger cookies and some shaved bittersweet chocolate
- In a blender, combine cognac, creme de cacao, ice cream and orange juice and blend, adding half and half as needed to make it pourable . Pour into two cocktail glasses and garnish with a smattering of crumbled Jme biscuits or ginger cookies and chocolate. Drink while contemplating the likes of thirschfeld's Meyer Lemon Tart, mrslarkins's Grapefruit Tart or lizthechef's Apple Tart. Vow to try one more time before deadline.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
It's in the bag.