If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by a love for ricotta and the sweet crunch of sugar snap peas. It is incredibly simple and packed with fresh flavor. —MEW
- 1/3 cup fresh ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 sugar snap peas
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Drizzle Meyer lemon olive oil
- Combine ricotta and lemon zest in a shallow bowl.
- Top with sugar snap peas and scatter mint over top.
- Finish with a pinch each of salt and pepper and drizzle with Meyer lemon olive oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
The invincible beer can chicken.
The chicest apron around.