- 1 pound fresh, medium-sized shrimp
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- A baguette (or your favorite bread), for dipping
- In cold water, clean and devein shrimp. Set aside on a paper towel to absorb any excess water. In a large sauté pan on medium-low heat, add enough olive oil to coat and 4 cloves of minced garlic. Add your shrimp so they are all even on the bottom of the pan. Add the zest of one lemon and season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes and flip. They take no time to cook. Then finish with a handful of fresh chopped parsley, the juice of the lemon, and three tablespoons of butter. Serve hot with a baguette for dipping. This is super fast, tasty and simple. Delicious.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!