If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound fresh, medium-sized shrimp
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- A baguette (or your favorite bread), for dipping
- In cold water, clean and devein shrimp. Set aside on a paper towel to absorb any excess water. In a large sauté pan on medium-low heat, add enough olive oil to coat and 4 cloves of minced garlic. Add your shrimp so they are all even on the bottom of the pan. Add the zest of one lemon and season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes and flip. They take no time to cook. Then finish with a handful of fresh chopped parsley, the juice of the lemon, and three tablespoons of butter. Serve hot with a baguette for dipping. This is super fast, tasty and simple. Delicious.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Forget Green Pesto
Here's why red is rad
Green pesto is so last summer.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Beet greens can't be beat.
Savor the season.