If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Love fresh ricotta which is readily available during the spring when the sap is running for maple syrup. Dried sweetened cranberries add contrast in color, texture and just the right amount of tartness that screams New England. —Lisa Keys
- 15 ounces container fresh ricotta
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven 350F. Lightly butter a 2-qt. baking dish. In large bowl, whisk ricotta, maple syrup, salt, flour and egg yolks until blended. Stir in zest and cranberries. In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff; fold into ricotta mixture. Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake 30 minutes or until puffed and golden. Cool 10 minutes. Mix powdered sugar and cinnamon; dust over pudding before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).