If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy to adapt for a crowd ! Also perfect for a romantic dinner.
Can be eaten with scones, or on bread for breakfast ! —Poonam Shrivastava
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Ricotta
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate mini chunks
- Zest of an Orange
- 1 tablespoon Finely chopped candied ginger
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Greek Honey
- 20 Mini Biscotti
- Mix all the ingredients, except the Biscotti.
- Spoon into a small serving dish, and refrigerate for an hour, to let the flavors blend.
- Serve as a dip for the Biscotti.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Burnt Toast: Episode 9
Savor the season.
The freedom to snack.