If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious treat in summer. The Basil and Ricotta are perfect complements to one another. - DailyMeals
- 4 tablespoons Fresh chopped basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Fresh Ricotta
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Chop basil as finely as possible
- Mix with Olive Oil
- Add Ricotta. Mix well and season with salt and pepper
- Slather onto your favourite toasted homemade bread or a sliced baguette
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta
Breakfast for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Genius, explained at last.
Style with a breeze.
Books We Love
My New Roots, by Sarah Britton
Gnocchi with a Twist
Gno potato, gno problem.