If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love turkey and stuffing and I prepared this very easy, delicious recipe using both ingredients in one baking dish. The turkey juices flavor the stuffing, and the result is delicious. You can make any bread stuffing you like. I prepared Pepperidge Farm with broth and simply added sauteed onions and celery and some currants. —recipegal
Serves 2, with leftovers
- 2 turkey thighs
- 2 cups bread stuffing of your choice, prepared
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place stuffing in a baking dish.
- Put turkey thighs on top of stuffing.
- Pour melted butter on thighs.
- Sprinkle thighs with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour, 20 to 30 min.
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Put cake on a pedestal.