If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy one, unless you make your own cheese (which actually isn't too hard). It's my first re-iteration of a recipe my friend Jesus makes. Use as a dip, a spread, a condiment, your call. It's really one of my favorites!
1. fire roast several hot peppers (guajillo, poblano, jalapeno...) and peel them after they cool in a covered bowl for 10-20 minutes then chop
2. spread the freshest ricotta / queso fresco on a serving plate
3. sprinkle cheese with salt
4. top with peppers
5. zest with orange —kuansEYE
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.