If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A few years back while visiting Boulder, CO I had an appetizer that I instantly fell in love with. I became obsessed and finally came up with something I enjoy as much as I did when I had my first taste. —JaxHouse
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning Blend
- 2 ounces Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Pesto
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 1 whole-grain baguette
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel butternut squash and cut in small cubes.
- Toss squash in olive oil, season with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Roast squash for 30 minutes.
- While squash cools, slice baguette into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Spread ricotta on each baguette slice, top with a few cubes of squash, drizzle on pesto.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta
Alice Waters's Essentials
Her 15 must-have tools
Alice Waters's essential tools.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
A better basket.