If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This can be used as a dip or a sour cream replacement. It's delicious, savory and rich and you'll want to eat it by the spoonful.
You can add dill to make it more like ranch dressing.
Makes 1 cup
- 8 ounces raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- water, enough to JUST cover the cashews
- salt, to taste
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Put into a blender
- Add nutritional yeast, onion powder, and lemon juice. Add water so it just barely covers the cashews. It's okay if one or two stick out.
- Puree until very smooth
- Salt to taste
The Daily Grind
Make this Indian spice mix and never go back to pre-ground
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Show zucchini some love.
It's time to travel.
Blend your plums—seriously.