If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This can be used as a dip or a sour cream replacement. It's delicious, savory and rich and you'll want to eat it by the spoonful.
You can add dill to make it more like ranch dressing.
http://knifestylesofthefitandfabulous.blogspot.com - ChefShanaRachel
Makes 1 cup
- 8 ounces raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- water, enough to JUST cover the cashews
- salt, to taste
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Put into a blender
- Add nutritional yeast, onion powder, and lemon juice. Add water so it just barely covers the cashews. It's okay if one or two stick out.
- Puree until very smooth
- Salt to taste
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.