If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A tasty alternative to a traditional hash. —Reeve
- 6 ounces Thick Cut Bacon
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Zucchinis, cored
- 1 Large Yam
- 1 cup White Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Chopped Parsley
- 2 Cloves, Garlic
- 4 Fried Eggs
- Dice the Onion, Zucchini, and Yam into small, about 1/4 inch pieces. Quarter the mushrooms and Chop the parsley.
- Chop up the bacon into similar, 1/4 inch sized pieces, and fry on medium heat until some of the fat has rendered out.
- Add the Onion, Yam, Zucchini and Mushrooms to the pan. Toss together and season with salt. Cover and fry for 5 minutes.
- Turn up the heat to Med-high, add the Garlic and fry until all the pieces are browned and crispy.
- Take the pan off the heat. Add the chopped parsley, season with Salt and Pepper, and serve with a fried egg on top.
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Off to market.