Author Notes: Tofu never tasted so good. Dressed in melted chocolate, a little non dairy milk, vanilla extract and some sweetener this dessert is great just because, by itself, or as an accompaniment to coffee.
Photos were taken, but not pretty.
http://knifestylesofthefitandfabulous.blogspot.com - ChefShanaRachel
Makes 12 oz.
- 1 packet silken aseptic tofu, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons date sugar or 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup non dairy milk
- 8-10 ounces vegan chocolate (I use vegan chocolate chips from Whole Foods)
- Place tofu, sweetener, vanilla and non dairy milk in a blender. Combine.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate until smooth.
- Pour chocolate through blender feed tube in a slow steady stream while blender is on. Combine.
- Chill at least an hour. Serve.