If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tofu never tasted so good. Dressed in melted chocolate, a little non dairy milk, vanilla extract and some sweetener this dessert is great just because, by itself, or as an accompaniment to coffee.
Photos were taken, but not pretty.
http://knifestylesofthefitandfabulous.blogspot.com - ChefShanaRachel
Makes 12 oz.
- 1 packet silken aseptic tofu, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons date sugar or 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup non dairy milk
- 8-10 ounces vegan chocolate (I use vegan chocolate chips from Whole Foods)
- Place tofu, sweetener, vanilla and non dairy milk in a blender. Combine.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate until smooth.
- Pour chocolate through blender feed tube in a slow steady stream while blender is on. Combine.
- Chill at least an hour. Serve.
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.