If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In honor of St. Patrick's Day I combined my German Waldmeister with a Harp premium lager. This added a distinct sweet herbal flavor to the beer; it's not just your green food coloring. This is an Irish riff on the Berliner Weisse. I suggest adding fresh ginger to the Waldmeister for a some added zing. - Sagegreen
Serves 1, easily doubled for a friend
- 2 tablespoons Waldmeister (woodruff syrup)
- 4 one inch long, thin slices of fresh ginger, optional
- 12 ounces Harp premium lager
- For a variation, first add the ginger to the Waldmeister and let it rest for half an hour or up to a few hours.
- Pour the Waldmeister (without the ginger slices) into the lager. Cheers, Prost, Sláinte!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls