If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In honor of St. Patrick's Day I combined my German Waldmeister with a Harp premium lager. This added a distinct sweet herbal flavor to the beer; it's not just your green food coloring. This is an Irish riff on the Berliner Weisse. I suggest adding fresh ginger to the Waldmeister for a some added zing. - Sagegreen
Serves 1, easily doubled for a friend
- 2 tablespoons Waldmeister (woodruff syrup)
- 4 one inch long, thin slices of fresh ginger, optional
- 12 ounces Harp premium lager
- For a variation, first add the ginger to the Waldmeister and let it rest for half an hour or up to a few hours.
- Pour the Waldmeister (without the ginger slices) into the lager. Cheers, Prost, Sláinte!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.