If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I changed it from crepes to a rolled up phyllo dough and it's been a hit whenever I make it! There are lats of things you can use but this is the original. —BMurphy724
- 1 packet Store bought Phyllo dough
- 8 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can Spray butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon amaretto
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- Unroll Phyllo dough and spray with the butter spray. Fold 12 pieces in half and then into quarters. (should be about 3 inches by 8 inches long). Spray with butter and set aside until the Ricotta mixture is ready.
- In a mixing bowl add Ricotta cheese,1/4 cup sugar,1 teaspoon vanilla and mix together.
- Spoon 2 to 3 teaspoons of Ricotta filling onto the Phyllo dough about an inch from the edge. Tuck and roll the dough and place on a grease cookie sheet seam side down. continue until all 12 are done and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and let cool. Plate and serve with some amaretto whipped cream on top!
- In another mixing bowl pour the heavy whipping cream,amaretto,confectioners sugar and using a whisk, whip until the cream is stiff. refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.