If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The crunchy radicchio and pecans, paired with the creamy ricotta and slightly syrupy salty-sweet dressing make for a nice bite. Top with a few shards of parsley if you want a little extra color. Toasted walnuts can also be substituted for pecans if desired. I used Fabulous Flats Taandoori Naan (plain) for the flatbread. - kaykay
- 1 pound good quality fresh whole milk ricotta
- 2 pieces good quality flatbread such as naan, cut into a total of 8 pieces
- olive oil for brushing
- 4 ounces pancetta, thick cut and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 head of raddichio, sliced thin
- 1-2 tablespoon yellow raisins, to taste
- 2 tablespoons toasted pecans, chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Season ricotta with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dressing: Saute pancetta in large non-stick pan over medium-high heat until crisp. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice to pancetta and drippings. Heat for 1 minute. Remove from heat and season with fresh ground pepper to taste. Set aside
- Brush both sides of naan with olive oil. Using a grill pan or the grill, Grill bread on both sides until slightly charred.
- Add raddichio, raisins, and pecans to the pan dressing and toss to coat.
- Top each piece of bread with a few tablespoons of ricotta. Top ricotta with raddichio mixture.