If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is both indulgent and healthy. Nutty roasted cauliflower, earthy truffle oil, hearty grains. I love using farro, a popular grain in Italy that is also known as emmer wheat. But you can use barley instead if you happen to have some on hand. —CozyDelicious
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup pearled farro
- 1 piece celery rib
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black truffle oil
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, half the salt and the pepper. Roast on a cookie sheet on the top rack of the oven for 20-25 minutes until the edges brown.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil with the remaining salt. Add the farro and celery rib and cook until the farro is just tender, about 40 minutes. Drain the farro and discard the celery.
- Toss the farro with thescallions, lemon juice, and truffle oil. Add in the caauliflower and top with the cheese. Serve warm.
Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches
Independence Day, the frozen dessert way
Ice cream, cookies, and independence.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
This pasta's mint to be.