If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is just a chicken recipe I make frequently, it's tasty and easy and great with a simple green salad and bread —Alane
- 6 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Chicken Cut up
- 2 Red Onions
- 32 ounces Can of Peeled Tomates, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Herb Provence
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- Heat olive oil in dutch oven and brown chicken pieces
- Remove Chicken and cook sliced onion and garlic
- Add tomatoes, wine, herbs, salt and pepper to onions , cook for 10 minutes
- Add browned chicken back to tomato sauce, cook 45 minutes and then add Dijon Mustard
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken with Mustard
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
The craziest chip around.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.