If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy dessert for anytime, that can be served over Ice Cream, pancakes or whatever you can imagine. - Reeve
- 2 Bananas sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Chopped candied ginger
- 1-2 tablespoons Butter
- 3 tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- 2 ounces Dark Rum
- Heat the butter and Candied Ginger in a medium frying pan over medium heat, until you can smell the ginger.
- Add the Marmalade and stir to combine. Add the Bananas to the pan and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the Rum to the pan, and ignite. Flambe until the flames stop. Serve over Vanilla Ice Cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish You (Intentionally) Set on Fire
A Memorial Day Menu minus the Fuss
Your holiday just got a whole lot easier.
Memorial Day made easy.
We need your help!
All you need for Memorial Day.
A bananas frozen daiquiri.
Mortar and pestle perfection.