If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this just last week for St. Patrick's Day corned beef. My mother and very Irish grandmother always served this with corned beef and I can't imagine any other way to it. Also great with roast beef. Leftovers are fantastic on sandwiches! —foodloveswine
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- dashes lemon zest
- 1 pinch sugar
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Whip cream to soft peaks in a chilled metal bowl.
- Mix other wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Carefully fold mixture into the whipped cream.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish
Your search for the best recipe is over
The best donuts—ever.
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
We've got the summer blues.
How to throw a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.