If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is from my blog, The Wright Recipes, when I decided to bring home a gnarled bit of horseradish and see what I could do it with it. - CarolineWright
Serves 6 to 8
- 8 ounces bar cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 ounces crumbled feta
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh peeled horseradish
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Stir together all ingredients; store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.