If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fish could be bland, but it takes on the spicy
flavors of the marinade. We included this recipe in our book "Cooking with the Movies: Meals on Reels." - Anthony Chiffolo
- 6 catfish fillets
- 6 perch fillets
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lime pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- Wash the fillets and pat dry. Melt the butter and mix with all the other ingredients in a large bowl. Marinate the fish in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Grease the grill grates well. Cook the fish over medium-high temperature coals for about 12 minutes on each side, frequently basting the fish with the marinade. Serve hot from the grill.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
You won't be board with this game.