If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother planted these amazing red french pumpkins. They look like cartoons and have a wonderful mild flavor. I like how this soup is savory and not sweet, hope you like it too! - Goldilocks
- 3 cups cooked pumpkin flesh
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, choppedd
- 1 inch piece of ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cream(optional)
- In a heavy pot heat oil and add garlic and onions. Cook until soft.
- In food processor add cooked pumpkin, cooked onions and garlic. Process until smooth.
- Turn off heat and add garam masala, then add pumpkin mixture and chicken stock, turn on heat and bring to a slow boil. Add cream if desired. Season with salt and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Vegetable Puree
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Bake yourself breakfast.
Calling all recipe testers!