If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There is a restaurant here in Atlanta that serves a yummy dip with their potato chips. I went home and tried to recreate it but added some horseradish for a little extra
Makes a 17 ounce bowl
- 1 16 oz container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 packet dry Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra hot horseradish
- In a medium serving bowl, combine all four ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.