If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There is a restaurant here in Atlanta that serves a yummy dip with their potato chips. I went home and tried to recreate it but added some horseradish for a little extra
Makes a 17 ounce bowl
- 1 16 oz container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 packet dry Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra hot horseradish
- In a medium serving bowl, combine all four ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.