If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is very easy and perfect for a cold, late winter days. - KoloaDeb
- unsalted butter, room temperature, for baking dish
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 pounds russet potatoes (about 6), peeled & thinly sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 375 F. Butter a shallow 3-quart baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the cream, horseradish, nutmeg, salt & pepper. Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Transfer the potato mixture to the prepared baking dish, pressing gently to submerge the potatoes. Cover the dish with foil, place on rimmed baking sheet, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil. Bake until the potatoes are tender and golden, 50 to 65 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish