If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm not much of a potato fan, they usually just kind of bore me. But at a BBQ a couple of summers ago, I tried the most amazing potatoes. They were so sweet, and so salty, and so much chewier and substantive than I'd ever imagined a potato could be. I interviewed the chef, and learned two secrets: surprisingly low heat, and lots of salt. - linzarella
Serves a crowd
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes on the small side
- plenty of olive oil
- more salt than you think you need
- Preheat the oven to 325. Put the potatoes in a baking dish, toss them with olive oil and salt, and roast for 60 - 90 minutes, til they are crispy and carmelized on the outside, and chewy on the inside.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side