If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I hope you enjoy this Banana Date Smoothie.
Smoothies can be unhealthy depending on the ingredient. Personally this is one of my favorite smoothie. It is easy to make and is sweet to taste. Spice it up and leave a comment on how it goes.
For more pictures and recipes goto: http://hannascreation.com/banana-date-smoothie/ - hannascreation
- 2 bananas, sliced round
- 1/2 cup milk (full fat, skim or 1%)
- 1 cup low fat plain yogurt
- 6 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup ice
- Separate few pieces of dates and sliced banana for garnish.
- Place yogurt, dates, bananas, ice and milk in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with banana and date.
Freeze It Right There
Meet your herby, stir-fry savior.
The stir-fry savior.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
You won't be board with this game.