If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An old salad with a twist. - Kukla
- • 2 ripe Hass avocados
- • 1 large ripe but firm mango
- • ½ of a small red onion (diced)
- • ½ of a cup cilantro leaves (chopped)
- • 1 Serrano chile (seeded and chopped small)
- • Salt and freshly grinded black pepper
- • ½ a cup oil (olive, canola or grapeseed)
- • 2 limes juiced
- •1 bunch Escarole or Curly lettuce you like
- Make the vinaigrette: In small bowl whisk together oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper sat aside. In a salad bowl mix together mango cut in ¼ inch pieces, onion, hot pepper, and cilantro. Then very gently mix in the avocados also cut in ¼ inch pieces, and immediately pour the vinaigrette over the top. Before serving gently mix in the lettuce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
Exaggerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
Extra thin, extra delicious.
Ultra Thin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easygoing banana bread.
DIY Herb Rub
Pasta e Fagioli
Go play outside!