If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As soon as spring comes, this is the first salad on my menu.
It is really our family’s favorite salad. —Kukla
- • 1 bunch very fresh radishes with the green tops
- • 3 fresh firm bright green cucumbers (Persian or 1English)
- • 3 hard boiled eggs
- • 5-6 scallions (green and white parts chopped)
- • 1½ tablespoons fresh dill (chopped)
- • ½ cup sour cream
- • ½ cup Greek yogurt
- • 1cup good feta cheese (French or Greek)
- • Salt and freshly grinded black pepper
- In a small bowl mix together sour cream, yogurt, dill, salt and pepper sat aside. In a salad bowl combine chopped cucumbers, radishes (reserve the green tops), chopped eggs, and scallions.
- Keep the vegetables and eggs in refrigerator and the sauce in a jar until ready to serve or pack.
- Pour in the sour cream and yogurt sauce; Add feta cheese (chopped in medium size cubs), mix gently trying not to smash the eggs and feta. Garnish with the green leaves from the radishes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.