If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whenever I have stay over company, or something special like Christmas or Easter morning when the whole gang is together, I like to make this up the night before.
Christmas morning everyone can be opening up their presents while this bakes, or the kids look for their eggs. —janenov46
Serves 12 or
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, wiped with a damp paper towel
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded mozarella
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar, divided
- 7 ounces 8 skices pepper jack cheese
- 6 to 8 ounces diced cooked ham
- 14.5 ounces can asparagus, or use cooked fresh, cut up into 2 inch spears
- 2 teaspoons dry minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon eash salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 2 cups milk
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan with non stick spray.
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel to clean, then chop in large dice. Melt butter in a fry pan, and saute the mushrooms til tender.
- In a large bowl combine the mushrooms, eggs, cheeses, ham, asparagus, onion, parsley, and seasoning, bisquick and milk.Reserve the pepper jack cheese.
- At this point you can either bake immediately, or if you are going to bake tomorrow, cover and refrigerate.
- bake in a pre heated oven for about an hour , or unti center is set. 10 minutes before taking out ot the oven arrange the pepper jack cheese over the top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.