If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Honey-mustard is a classic combination, the world around. In this recipe I marinated the chicken with a honey-mustard sauce with underlying Asian flavors to give it an extra kick to balance the sweetness. It makes a wonderful glossy glaze that is a pleasure to present on a plate. Eat with your hands!!! - AmeliaPS
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 green onions, chopped (to decorate)
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- In large zipper-top plastic back combine all marinade ingredients (all ingredients except the chicken)
- Rinse the chicken and dry well. Place the chicken drumsticks in the bag with the marinade and toss well so all chicken pieces are well coated. Allow to rest in the fridge for a few hours befoer cooking
- When ready to cook turn the oven on at 375F. Lay chicken with marinade in a flat oven-proof dish. Bake for about 20 minutes, turning and basting often. Broil for a couple of minutes until golden brown. Decorate with green onions.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken with Mustard
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.