If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is what I put together when I needed appetizers for a party. —bsummers
Cream Cheese Pastry
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup all purpose flour (I use King Arthur)
- Mix all ingredients until well blended. Roll thin on floured board. Cut into desired shapes or fill bite size pastry tins. Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until brown. Cool and fill with mushroom or favorite filling.
- 1/2 pound Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- nutmeg to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Saute mushrooms, butter and onions. Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, lemon juice, flour and mix. Add sour cream and mix well. Fill bite size pastries. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.