Author Notes: Lots of nuts are stuffed in mushroom. Crunchy yet tender outside, Simple seasoning so that rich nutty flavor is enjoyed. - Hidemi
- 8 Large Mushrooms
- 8 tablespoons Crushed Cashew nuts
- 8 tablespoons Crushed Peanuts
- 8 tablespoons Crushed Almond
- 8 tablespoons Panko/Bread Crumbs
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 4 teaspoons Chopped Parsley
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and trim the end of stems from mushrooms. Pop remaining stem out. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each mushrooms
- In a bowl, combine cashew nuts, peanuts, almonds, panko, parmesan cheese, olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Brush olive oil over each mushroom. Fill the filling into each mushroom. Bake for 15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms