If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lots of nuts are stuffed in mushroom. Crunchy yet tender outside, Simple seasoning so that rich nutty flavor is enjoyed. - Hidemi
- 8 Large Mushrooms
- 8 tablespoons Crushed Cashew nuts
- 8 tablespoons Crushed Peanuts
- 8 tablespoons Crushed Almond
- 8 tablespoons Panko/Bread Crumbs
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 4 teaspoons Chopped Parsley
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and trim the end of stems from mushrooms. Pop remaining stem out. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each mushrooms
- In a bowl, combine cashew nuts, peanuts, almonds, panko, parmesan cheese, olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Brush olive oil over each mushroom. Fill the filling into each mushroom. Bake for 15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.