If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 2 kinds of cheese are stuffed in mushroom. Very rich and cheesy flavor. - Hidemi
- 4 Large Mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and trim the end of stems from mushrooms. Pop remaining stem out.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and add bacon. Mix well. Fill into each mushroom. Put shredded cheddar cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Place mushrooms on a lightly greased baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.