If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 2 kinds of cheese are stuffed in mushroom. Very rich and cheesy flavor. —Hidemi
- 4 Large Mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and trim the end of stems from mushrooms. Pop remaining stem out.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and add bacon. Mix well. Fill into each mushroom. Put shredded cheddar cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Place mushrooms on a lightly greased baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.