If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Portabellos are crunchy on the outside while super moist, juicy and flavorful on the inside. Baking the sticks rather than frying is a healthy way to enjoy portabella mushrooms. If you do not have Panko, bread crumbs can be substituted. —KCintheKitchen
- 4 large Portabella mushrooms sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup Panko
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon both salt and pepper
- Mix together the panko, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs with the milk.
- Dip the mushrooms int he egg and then into the panko/cheese mixture making sure to coat well.
- Place mushrooms on non stick baking sheet
- Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 10 minutes
- Turn mushrooms over and bake another 8 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
It's a little Spanish, a little Italian, and a lot wonderful
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Meet beaver tails.
A better basket.