If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick and tasty pasta. - Reeve
- 1 pound Fresh Chanterelle Mushrooms
- 2 ounces Prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons EV Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Shallot
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Sage
- 6-8 ounces Cooked Fresh Linguini.
- Parmesan Cheese
- Heat 1 tbsp of the Olive Oil in a Medium Frying pan over medium heat. Carefully dice the Prosciutto and fry until crispy. Take Prosciutto from the pan and then set aside.
- Add the chopped butter to the pan and heat over medium- high until the butter begins to boil. Add the finely diced shallots and garlic to the pan and fry until fragrant. Add all but 2 Tbsp of the Chopped Sage to the pan and cook for 30 sec. Add the Chanterelles to the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cook the pasta as directed, then toss with the remaining Olive Oil and add to the pan.
- Plate the pasta and mushrooms onto two plates. Garnish with the remaining Sage, the Prosciutto and Parmesan Cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms