If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple weeknight recipe loaded with flavor and protein, and low on fat. - jwolfsthal
- 1 pound ground lamb (grinding your own is better)
- .5 cups chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- .25 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- .25 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- combine lamb with onion, garlic and dry spices
- add olive oil and mix gently. You may need a little more oil to help it all come together
- wet hands and make 1-2" balls
- place all meatballs on a slightly oiled baking sheet
- set broil to high and place rack on highest level, inches from top broiler
- combine yogurt, lemon juice, hot sauce, and milk and stir.
- place some yogurt on a dish and top with meatballs
- serve with fresh flat bread, salad and red wine
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce