If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple weeknight recipe loaded with flavor and protein, and low on fat. —jwolfsthal
- 1 pound ground lamb (grinding your own is better)
- .5 cups chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- .25 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- .25 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- combine lamb with onion, garlic and dry spices
- add olive oil and mix gently. You may need a little more oil to help it all come together
- wet hands and make 1-2" balls
- place all meatballs on a slightly oiled baking sheet
- set broil to high and place rack on highest level, inches from top broiler
- combine yogurt, lemon juice, hot sauce, and milk and stir.
- place some yogurt on a dish and top with meatballs
- serve with fresh flat bread, salad and red wine
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.