If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These meatballs have a bit of a Middle Eastern flare. They have bulgar wheat to bind them which brings a nice nutty crunch. They are great on their own, with sauteed vegetables or would be great on a pita with baba ganoush. - OB Cookie
Makes about 40-50 small meatballs
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 cup cooked bulgar wheat
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients in medium sized bowl with hands until well blended
- Take 1-2 tablespoons filling, roll with hands into balls and place on foiled baking sheets
- Bake until golden brown approximately 15 minutes
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Style with a breeze.