If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are simple and very tasty. I'm sure they'd go well with lots of things but I've just been eating them right out of the oven. —clintonhillbilly
Makes 4 large shitakes
- 4 large fresh shitake mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- a few drops liquid smoke
- Combine soy sauce, mirin, garlic, ginger, and liquid smoke. Marinate mushrooms while preheating oven to 400 degrees.
- Roast mushrooms until they are well cooked through (about twenty minutes).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.