If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The pure simplicity of this recipe is what makes it amazing. I wanted the mushrooms to shine in this dish and they do just that. The herbs, onion and lemon juice add a depth of flavor to the mushrooms, as the truffle oil is the elegant topper. This is a great side dish to serve with a prime cut of steak or pork loin...or as a main dish souping the delicious juices with french bread. —Table9
Serves 4 side dishes
- 1/2 pound Cremini Mushrooms, Rinsed and Dried
- 1/2 pound Bella Mushrooms, Rinsed and Dried
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 Fresh Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon White Truffle Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Thyme, Minced
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Minced
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Toss mushrooms with sliced onions, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour into a 2 quart baking dish. Cook for 20 minutes, toss sparingly to ensure all mushrooms get coated with the wonderful sauce.
- Remove mushrooms and toss with rosemary, thyme, parsley and truffle oil. Serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
Our Latest #f52contest
Show us your back-pocket baked goods
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
Have a ball (jar).