If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 5 turnips, peeled and thinly slices
- 3 candy striped beets, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Wash, peel and thinly slice turnips and candy-striped beets. For quick results, use a Cuisinart food processor with the slice-blade.
- Transfer onto a foil-lined cookie sheet. Lightly drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Toss together and arrange in a single layer.
- Put in the oven for about 20 minutes, then turn them over and let cook another 20 minutes, or until they have reached the desired crispiness.
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).