Author Notes: I invited my fellow moms over for a play dates with our children. I served up these scrumptious little numbers and even non-coffee fans loved them! - healthifiedmom
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee grounds
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray (if you’re using a silicon pan, skip this step).
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coffee and milk and stir until completely dissolved. Stir in the oil, eggs, and vanilla until mixed well.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just moistened. Add the chocolate chips and stir until blended.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full of batter. Bake 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the center muffin comes out clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee