If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I could experiment wildly with frozen coffee drink ideas, but I still have tons of work to finish over the weekend, so that will limit the offerings. I am not a huge fan of coffee liqueurs, but instead love Domaine de Canton. Here is a drink to make in your blender. - Sagegreen
- 1 teaspoon freshly zested gingerroot, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest, mandarin if possible
- 1 ounce Domaine de Canton
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 2 ice cubes made from coffee, crushed (recipe also on this site)
- 1 1/2 ounces creme fraiche or fresh unsweetened whipped cream
- 4 ounces cooled freshly brewed coffee
- optional nutmeg as garnish
- In a blender add half the ginger and all the other ingredients.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with the remaining ginger zest and nutmeg.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Chop to It
Salad with one rule: chop it real good.
Let's get chopping.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
Rock the roast.
This is poppin'.