If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My go-to quinoa salad —OmNomNancy
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- .5 cups frozen corn
- .5 cups peas or lima beans
- 1 tomato, chopped
- .25 cups flat leafed parsley, chopped
- Bring broth to a boil and cook quinoa until half of liquid is absorbed
- Add corn and peas and continue to cook low on medium heat until most of liquid is absorbed
- Add chopped tomato to quinoa, mix thoroughly.
- Add chopped parsley just before serving.
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.