If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: While in NYC during the holiday season, my friends and I stepped into Star Bucks for a coffee. I ordered their holiday special. It was delicious and I decided to create my own version. I think I came very close! It is a favorite with my family and guests. Often, I can't prepare breakfast because people want seconds about the time I have everyone served! - cltnancy
- 1/2 cup Hot Espresso or Coffee
- 3/4 cup Steamed Skim Milk
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons Peppermint Syrup (I use Torani)
- 1/4 cup Whipped Cream (I use canned light)
- 1 tablespoon Finely Crushed Peppermint Stick
- Place chocolate syrup and peppermint syrup in the bottom of a large mug Add hot coffee and steamed milk Stir to blend flavors Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed peppermint
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.